Flex is a unique service built to simplify the latest IR35 legislation and help you manage switching between Limited and Umbrella contracts.
Flex is perfect if you find yourself switching between contracts inside and outside of IR35. It is a unique service built to:
- Manage and simplify the process of switching between Limited and Umbrella contracts
- Provide transparency and accurate tax and financial services advice
- Ensure you don’t have any surprise tax bills at the end of the year
- Help you to manage your business as easily as you do now
- Put you back in control without any worries
To learn more about Flex click here: https://www.brooksonone.co.uk/services/flex/
I’m Inside IR35 for a Single Assignment
If you’re inside IR35 now but planning on being outside on future assignments, then by using Flex, you can put your Limited Company into non-trade status during the period you are working via an Umbrella, ready for it to be placed back into trading once you need it again.
Multiple Assignments Inside and Outside of IR35
If you’re working on multiple assignments with differing IR35 statuses, then Flex allows you to keep your Limited company open whilst also becoming an Umbrella employee. By having both working options through one provider like Brookson, you benefit from a number of things:
- One dedicated online portal to manage your limited company and raise timesheets as an Umbrella employee
- A combined tax return
- Proactive advice through your named accountant who can identify specific tax saving opportunities as a result of having a complete view of your earnings.